Positions Currently Available:
- To Teach Creative English Speech & Drama lessons as per Lesson Plan according to Scheduled Timings,
- Clearly Communicate our Values, Proposition and Inspire Action,
- Ensure the Highest Quality in Teaching Deliverables and Customer Service,
- Plan, Host and Execute End-of-Term Teacher-Parent Presentations / Learning Events,
- Participate in Programme Previews/Demos & Parent Sessions, and
- Participate in all Quarterly Trainings.
You will have the Opportunity to:
- Receive Training in Teaching our Unique Curriculum,
- Teach Children of all ages in School Venues, and
- Facilitate Props and Costume-Making Activities for Performances.
- Excellent Personal Speech (in English)
- Warm and Outgoing Personality with a Flexible Attitude
- Good Sense of Humor
- Good Communication Skills
- A Sense of Flair in Personal Dress
- Willing to Travel to Different Locations (local only) to Teach
- Willing to Work on Evenings & Weekends (if required)
- A Sense of Loyalty & Commitment
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and Join the Biggest and Most Popular Developmental Drama Programme in the world!